Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Sunday, May 24, 2020

Tick tock, tick tock...

I've had an adventure (not the one ring that rules them all kind, sadly) at work. 

Over the past week or so, there's been some excitement in one of the lakes again. Last time I heard there was a large reptilian circling around, was over a year ago (hi, Emi). Now I had my chance to see it, it's not so scary. Sure, when you're about 5 feet away from it as it's doing its laps around the animal pool, it can be awkwardly amusing. Not sure how fast it'll get on land and attack (because people have little doggies they're walking), as well as wondering if it can jump. Can alligators jump? I don't want to find out.

I also didn't want to drop my phone in the lake. That's all I need. 

In the first half of the video, when you see my hand, someone actually approached me with a little yapper dog and I was warning them about the alligator. The second half the the video is in the same lake, but in a different section (these man made lakes are quite big).


The whole video was taken on my fruit phone and edited in Pinnacle Studio 18 Ultimate. 






Keep swimming!



Cheers;


See also (aka how I got the title post):
Peter Pan movie... classic! Got a ticking gator! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!