Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Friday, February 26, 2021

Hey, rub my...

 Butt?? 


I actually sent that text to a few people yesterday, as I was shopping in a wholesale store. I sent the following picture with the question, as I know my friends would love me for it.



I’m hoping I’m inserting the right pictures, as I’m currently using my phone to create this post. Photo insertions are a little tricky on a small device. 


I didn’t catch the price of this butt rub at the store, but Amazon seems to have a wide range of price for it, if you are into grilling and seasoning. 


I reckon it’s pretty decent, if the shelves at the retailer were almost empty. I’m not a big meat person to begin with, so grilled meat doesn’t happen that often in my house. 


I once had an interesting experience at one of those BBQ joints where they come to your table and slice all the meat you can eat. Long story short, it was on a second date with a guy from Western Mass and it was across the street from where he lived. He had lost over 200 pounds, yet still ate like a fat kid. When we got to that restaurant and he kept eating for 4 people, I’m like “I’m having the meat sweats for everyone and I’ve only eaten like 2 ounces of everything... just to be a good sport and try it all”. He ate and ate and ate... lamb, pork, steak, chicken... you name it, they sliced it at the table and he gobbled it down. Plus the salad and potato bar. I wanted to throw up and he kept wanting to eat. So I kind of inadvertently ghosted him a week later. After spending 8 hours with him, watching him constantly eat, there was no way I could justify having a third date or do anything else with him. I have my own food issues, but spending time with him made me confused as hell and sick as ever. 


Ain’t no shame in having problems. We all do. I just couldn’t continue anything with him... he had other things going on too (extracurricular smoking activities, among other things... which again, I’ve no problem with. Smoke ‘em if you got ‘em). I hope he’s doing well in whatever travel adventures he is up to (I know he loves to travel).


Anyway, yeah, I don’t do a lot of meat eating. So I usually see the funny brands and send a smart message to my friends like the aforementioned butt rub. And my friends responded accordingly. 


I have great friends. Haha. 


Speaking of food, diets and over all craziness...


My cousin has a kitchen towel hanging from her oven door. 


“I choked on a carrot earlier today, and all I could think was ‘I bet a donut wouldn’t have done this to me’...”



I couldn’t find the towel on Amazon, but I found the mug. I’m not thrilled about a mug, however, donut makes it relevant because you can at least put a donut in coffee and make everything taste yummy. You can put a carrot in hummus, but coffee would gross things up a bit. Although, I’m sure Tay wouldn’t say no to the combinations... 


If anything, I’d get the notebook version and use it as a food journal.


Other things I’ve seen in my traveling the past two days..


Good motivational posters. For the bathroom, no less.


One is for the actual toilet, and I found the vinyl decal to go onto the toilet lid instead of buying a poster. 


Please Remain Seated for The Entire Performance” it says. It looks like it fits just right center in the lid. 


Versus the actual poster I saw in a store today.



Honestly, given the lesser of two evils, I think I would rather have the framed art instead of the toilet seat sticker. The frame was a black frame with the lettering on what could have been white matte paper. I didn’t totally look it over, but I suppose if you really got creative, you can buy some sort of floating frame, hard stock / matte paper and create it yourself. Hang it right behind the toilet. Hell, there are some creative people out there and done right, this would be both funny as all get up, as well as being super chunky creative. I know it can be an expense at first, but if you do it up right the first time, you’re going to have a conversation piece to last a life time. Especially if you go the route of “found images” by way of newspaper clippings or internet images, it could be a great side project. 


And with other projects comes more motivation.


The other poster I saw can relate to what’s still happening out there in this crazy world (Covid-19 pandemic) and how people need to wash their hands and sanitize a lot. I know it’s a long shot in a comparison, but the next quote can sum up a lot of negativity happening among the human race.



As I could not find this on Amazon, it goes to prove that a little inspiration and motivation can go a long way in creating your own framed piece. 


I’d totally put it in my bathroom, probably near the sink or bath tub / shower. 


Rolling on, and with the gnomies, the same store I saw the framed art in, I saw various garden gnomes. 



Including a yogi with a froggy.... For those into meditative stances. 


There are similar ones on Amazon, depending on what level of Zen you’re trying to get in to. I think the one I saw in the store makes it more appealing to try to get in touch with your inside quiet place. He’s like “Can’t you see I’m trying? I may not look perfect, but I’m at least trying” while the frog is like “get on my level... then we’ll talk!”. 


Last but not least for today’s postings... last night’s walk.


Sunset in South Florida...



Photo is WYSIWYG as it was on my fruit phone. Much like all photos posted today. 


Until my next post... as I’m taking up room at a table right now and it’s needed for other people...



Cheers;


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!