Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Friday, August 20, 2021

Hello? (Hello? Hello? Hello?)

Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me
Is there anyone home?
Pink Floyd (David Jon Gilmour / Roger Waters)
The Wall.
1979


So I'm not on drugs and I'm not trying to find the secrets of Narnia in a wardrobe, but I'm being nosy and taking pictures of places with interesting light. 

The new iPhones (11 and up, I think)have the ability to take "low-light" shots". Low-light as in night shots. But you've got to stand perfectly still while a counter goes down. And it also depends on the light source. Hence the clarity in one set of pictures (green exit sign, white light under door) versus the other (chair). 
























I did not do any extra editing to the pictures. WYSIWYG; I only put my name on them. 

The locations will remain a mystery, but I'll say this: they were all taken at work but the place I took the exit sign wasn't a gift shop. It was part of a back hallway in a new building. The chair and white light doors pictures were taken in a storage closet near one of the rooms I'm constantly in. Too many places to get lost in, but too few to hide from.

If I had my Canon, I would have definitely tried taking other photos and more of them, but as per usual, beggars can't be choosers. I can't carry my DSLR with me all day, every day, so I have to use what I got.

Which brings me to wrapping this up, as I am off today and need to get ready to go out. I'll be bringing my camera with me, so I'll try to take some pictures. Just can't promise the outcome.


Stay hydrated! 

Cheers;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!