Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Saturday, April 2, 2022

The atmosphere is falling!

 Woke up this morning to look out the windows and see the backyard enshrouded in fog. 

I bet if I had to go to work this morning, it would have taken me an extra 20 minutes because people seem to not know how to drive in this weather... let alone rain or even clear days. 

While it was trying to dissipate, I grabbed my Canon T7i, put it on "flash off" mode (because I'm lazy" and went about walking the front of my house and down the street. 

Yes, I'm too lazy to use the other options on my camera. Today's excuse is brought to you by: 

It was eight in the morning and I hadn't had a coffee yet. 

Once satiated with cloud pictures, I came in and put my name on 20. 

Yes, twenty. I have more, but they're basically all the same.

Only edit I did was put my name on it in Photoshop. 













As the sun started warming everything up, you can't even tell the sky was falling just two hours ago. Now the humidity is starting to set in and it's going to be a hot one.

Welcome to summer! 


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!