Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Friday, July 29, 2022

"When the neighbors shout Turn it up some more"

Okay, so I'm not bumping Armin van Buuren's Turn It Up or watching This Is Spinal Tap, but I was on Pinterest the other day, posting reminders of what podcasts I've listened to.

Or attempted to remember what I've listened to. 

Because I've listened to way too many things over the last 4 years to remember what I've subscribed to and then unsubscribed from. Some seem to have ended abruptly, thus making me delete it from my history while others were so boring, that I needed to stop the brain bleed before it got worse. Anything in between is fair game and I have patiently anticipated multiple seasons of things yet it remains unsuccessful. 

According to my board, I've got 19 different things listed. A couple haven't been heard because there is a TV show based on the radio play.

As I am linking here, I'm looking for others.

Note: most are links to Audible. But you catch them in most podcatchers. 

New England - 
Political - 
  • Slow Burn by Slate (this link goes to Slate's site and is marked as Season 1, Watergate)
  • The Problem With Jon Stewart (I've seen this commentary as the Apple TV+ Show)
  • Crimetown Presents: (this link goes to both season 1 and season two. Season 1 is the RFK tapes and season 2 is the Ballad of Billy Balls. As it's one link, it'll stay in political)
    (NOTE - this is unrelatedly related to Crimetown listed in the New England podcasts. Same guys wrote these but they are not the same. It's produced by two different companies and one can be seen as the umbrella for the other)
  • Gangster Capitalism (I can't decide if this series is True Crime or Political so I'm sticking it into the Politicks category)
The Strange and Unusual -

True Crime - 

History... of sorts -

Miscellaneous - 
Music - 
Again, there are so many more, but I just can't keep up. I know I've posted somewhere here another list, so if you can find that and cross reference, maybe something new has popped up. 

Today I ate my lunch in an empty office because there was an event taking over the employee break room, so peons couldn't eat in the space. 

So in this little area, there were plenty of wall decorations, including motivational artwork. 

One in particular was "Don't think outside the box. Think like there is no box".




Interesting? 

Of course I went to Amazon tonight to see if there was anything official as wall art. As it's really an odd quote (and obviously hand painted), I found that there are some decals but mostly journals with this as the cover. 

I would probably buy the print and get some sort of floating frame around it. But that's just me. It is a nice reminder to be creative and think differently. Question everything. 

Until I can remember what else I'm grooving to, I think it's time for bed.

Cheers;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!