Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Thursday, April 13, 2023

"Good Day Sunshine"

I went out early this morning to move my car so my mother could get to the pool before she looses a parking space (there's a new class that started), and I had to run back in the house to grab my camera. 
 
The most interesting sunrise was happening and I wanted to capture it before it went away. Doesn't help the fact the birds were going a little crazy this morning. Storm must be coming again. 

All pictures were taken on my (now discontinued) Canon EOS Rebel T7i and edited in (now the paid only) Photoshop (CS5). I added a "sharpen" filter and my name to the photos. Otherwise, WYSIWYG. 

Also, I had turned around so you see both sides of the street, which is why there are the non strong colorful clouds mixed in to this upload. 














Adding this as a quick post, as I need to get ready for work (so in my rush, I think a photo got uploaded twice... oops)!



Cheers






See also:
Good Day Sunshine by the Beatles (track 8 off Revolver)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!