Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Thursday, May 25, 2023

Clouds are inching closer...

 Little by little, the black clouds are inching closer to my house. The sky looks like it's going to open up any second, but we're probably just going to end up with a passing storm and nothing touching us. 

However, it did rumble and rain while I was at work, so I'll be surprised if it does pass over my house. Usually when we get torrential rain at work, my mom tells me it was pretty dry at the house. But if it completely shatters rain at the house, work is dry. It's a no win, especially when we haven't had a lot of rain lately. 

But welcome to Florida where we are just a few days shy of six months hurricane worrying... 










As per usual, photos taken on the Canon EOS Rebel T7i, edited with Photoshop CS5 (watermark) and thrown on Blogger.

Logging off in case the storm gods decide to hit us with a powerful burst of "you don't need electricity right now, right?"

Stay Dry. 

Cheers;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!