Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Sunday, May 21, 2023

Glory Glory Man United!

 As the Reds go marching on!



Last week I bought a Manchester United Fc Crest Floor Rug for my room. 

It arrived yesterday. 





Don't mind all the books on my bookcase. I've got about three dozen books hanging around I've still got to get through.

But I am happy with this rug. It is small enough in my room that it is not over powering, but it's big enough to sit either at the end of my (twin) bed or in front of my TV where it currently is. I've got a runner already by my bed, so I figured why not put it somewhere else? I'll probably end up moving either outside my bathroom door or in another spot in my room. Until I do that, I'll leave it where it is. 

Go Reds.

Cheers;


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!