Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Sunday, May 28, 2023

Knock, Knock, your dinner is here

 Yesterday an Ibis came to visit, giving us the possibility of having dinner brought directly to our door, courtesy of a "Florida Chicken". 

Both my neighbor and I watched the Ibis walk the shared area and go to each door before flying off. My neighbor wanted to get in his house and I was busy capturing the bird on video. 

I used my iPhone 11 and dumbly recorded in portrait mode, so when I went to edit it in Cyberlink, I ended up needing to rotate the video. After adding my name to it, I decided to add some music to it. The song used is The Net off the Rebirth album by Alberto Rigoni. 

My computer is a little slow lately, and I hope it's not a sign of things to come, so trying to multitask is a hard situation for this thing. It's really time to update, but there are so many programs I use, and so many things I do, I don't know where to look to get everything I need. 

However, without much further ado, last night's visitor. No, we didn't eat him... he flew off when I started walking away. 






Cheers;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!