Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Tag! You're it

or, "How many people does it take to tag a Harrods sign?"

As promised, I'm uploading some new edited pictures. This time, it's a Harrods sign that various people graffiti'd. I took the original picture during my trip into London on 27 June, 2009. My friend and I were walking around and made our way to the store. We sat outside, watching the people, for at least an hour. So I figured, I'd take whatever pictures I could around the block, and came out with the tagged one.

Having sent some pictures to someone this morning, I found the pole picture and decided to tweak it.


The original:




The edits:

 
 

Cheers,