Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Edited for approval

Actually, edited for boredom.

I got bored the other day, and started editing a picture I took whilst on my trip to England, in June 2009. I found it extremely funny how there was so many phone booths around, whilst traveling by foot, and especially, how randomly places they were.

My friend and I were walking to the train station, and although it wasn't that busy a street, it was still a main drag. So, in the middle of the road (so to speak), there was this:


No editing, straight shooting. Canon EOS Rebel G SLR. 35mm film.

Next pictures are the edits (I actually like them):
 

 





I'm sure I'll be posting more pictures and edits at some point...

Cheers,