Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Is it any wonder?

There's a reason a new (sports) job posting wants the candidate to be bilingual: Because they can't type in English themselves. 

I was on the usual sports site, and came across a weasel position for a club. Okay, I'll take a look at it. Hell, I may not want to be a weasel, but at least it gets me to a couple games. At any rate, having a good run down read through of what they wanted - basic skills and requirements. Seeing how I am familiar with what they want (I've done sales and I do sales), the only issue is the fact that one "Must by 100% fluent in Spanish, written and verbal". Erm, yea. I can adhere to being 100 per cent fluent if you give me time. Then again, given this option, there really is no specific date I need to be at full fluency for it. In that case, where to I sign up?