Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Promise her roses...

Last night, I said I would upload the photo today of the letter I recieved from the State. I followed the link that is provided on this form, and although it says you can use this card to get cash at merchants and use it to purchase items, it says nothing about bills. So my take is they WANT you to be foreclosed on! That's just my immediate thought - what about bills? How are you gonna pay for your water bill if you've spent your check on a new outfit? Yea, people do that, but this site doesn't fully explain the new service...






Until next time, America...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!