Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Yes, kill me before you hire me

I applied to a sports team as their office manager, a few months ago. I thought I was qualified for the position, but apparently, I am not even qualified enough to have the emailed (canned) response have my name on it.

As little disturbing as that is, it doesn't hit the radar like the blatant misuse of words in the reason for why I'm not getting an offer. Allegedly, this team wants to directly off me, not hire me.

Thanks, I was looking for a way out of having to keep applying for positions... and this is a reputable place??

The only thing I edited was the person's email address and I took out what team it was for. Otherwise, things are what is in the picture.





Cheers,