Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Friday, September 14, 2012

Woot! Old news again!

We all know how much I absolutely adore a certain mail client. Yahoo decided to show me old news again, in the "What's New" tab in my inbox.

Today's "new" headlines? It's day two of the Republican National Convention. Yup. All the candidates are waiting out Hurricane Isaac, and there hasn't been a powerhouse actor/director talking to an empty chair yet.

Wait, how do I know about the person giving Romney's speech? What is this 'empty chair' reference?

Because the RNC happened 2 weeks ago.




Yahoo, get on the news wagon and start showing me today's happenings. I'm tired of reading articles from the past. Actually, while you're at it, stop posting items that have no real relevance to society. Your readers will thank you.



Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!