Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Friday, July 13, 2018

"Baron to the Lady d'Arbandville?"

"Baron de Munchausen"



Oh! The conversations we tell! My friend played "Baron" in an online word tile game, so I thought I'd be smart and hit him with an old school Cat Stevens reference. My friend kicked it back with something to the left.

Good times.

I know it's Friday and I've been posting pictures about a certain obtuse amphibian, but I wanted to throw some sunrise pictures up today. No, I didn't see Mr. Frog (I wasn't cleaning up the market) but it didn't stop me from asking about him. He wasn't seen today... we must have ticked him off last week.

Call it a slow news day, but these were taken at 6:48-6:49 this morning. All shot on an iPhone 6S and no filter.

Enjoy and behave.


Cheers;







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!