Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Friday, November 29, 2019

It's that TMI post of the day...

Hide yer kids and yer eyes if you don't want to talk about bathroom stuff. Don't read this specific text if you believe the movies are right and we shouldn't show our toilets.


I'll wait til you leave.









Okay.



So... I am at a cousin's house and have realized two things.


One: It's so damn nice to be in a bathroom with a window.



I haven't been able to sit and pee with natural light streaming in, in 8 years.




It's such a different feeling, being able to do your business with a window above your head... versus four walls, the "porcelain throne", a sink and a shower. Bathrooms are bathrooms but the enclosed feeling that forces you to do your business as quick as possible is partially the reason we all probably have issues down here. Being able to see something out that window or have natural light stream in, feels more relaxed.

No wonder why some people I know have stomach issues. They've got to "hurry, hurry" and get out. Maybe they feel claustrophobic? I know the bathroom isn't the place to hang out with friends, but it also shouldn't make you not want to go in and clear out.


The second thing I've noticed: The way the toilet paper is on the holder behind the toilet.






Every bathroom is different, I know, but I found myself having to give a reach around to get some paper.

For real.

I had to reach behind myself to get the toilet paper, to then use it to wipe myself.

Usually holders are on a side of the sink or the wall closest to the toilet or you've got to reach so far in front of you, that you've got to get off the toilet and grab the paper.... because it's on the opposite wall.. the one in front of you.

Not here. Someone didn't think of this correctly.

The holder is in the place the plunger or cleaning wand should be... in the back, by the tank.

Fecking weird.


Tell me your thoughts!


Cheers;




* All photos taken on an iPhone 11 *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!