Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Sunday, August 2, 2020

Ear worms of the brain, unite!

And play some music.


Well.. we went out yesterday and got some new toothbrushes. For about $100, we got the Philips Sonicare 4300 at the local wholesale dealership. I don't know why Amazon doesn't carry it (but they have a whole line of others, plus what seems to be a 💩 ton of replacement heads), but I guess it's all in a day's trip to the retail giant in the area. 


While it has two functions (sensitive and normal), it's allegedly quieter than other mouth vibrators. I've tried it twice today on normal. My teeth are shiny and less gritty, but the sound is loud as all heck in my head. It may be quiet for those with a full house of humans, but in my head, it feels like it's gonna knock my facial bones around. 

Which some people might like....! 

I'll have to try the sensitive function in the morning. 

As this was a two pack, each tooth brush has a hard shell travel case, a toothbrush head, the tooth brush, a charger and only 1 tongue cleaner. If you're going to sell a two pack, throw in 2 tongue cleaners... because sharing one is gross. 🙍

The problem is, while I was brushing my teeth, good old Rod the Mod popped in my head this morning. What else is new - this song fancies its own separate station in my brain. What is it? (Find A) Reason to Believe. It's not the first time the song has had a go, and I know it won't be the last time. 

Much like the other week when I ended up singing Young Turks two days straight... outside... on my golf cart... at work. I was starting to think I was nuts.


Cutting it short because it's all I got (for now).

Until next time!

Cheers;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!