Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Saturday, August 15, 2020

"Somewhere.... out there..."

 I need to watch An American Tail (Fievel) movie one of these days because I haven't seen that movie in over a decade and the song "Somewhere Out There" has been in my head for two days. There have been times I've been singing "Never Say Never" but today I was in the car with my mother and she commented about a pen not writing. 


I keep 2 pens in my car - one writes, the other doesn't. Both have stylus' on the end. So her comment about the pen not writing, I said "one of them always writes, the other one always doesn't. Just like how one of them always tells the truth, and the other one always lies". She didn't get the reference. 


That just means someone's lacking in the movie watching. 


The other day I spent an hour and a half covering for someone at work. It was at the check-in point where employees and contractors must stop before entering the premises and get asked a couple Covid related questions, as well as submitting to a temperature check. Answer "no" to all questions, have a reasonable temperature, receive a wristband and be off, yo. 


A handy dandy digital thermometer was my friend for that duration of interrogation. It's pretty swanky. Something similar to this, however, it's currently under "see all buying options" mode. Other models are here and here. From the looks of it, most of them seem to be in stock right now. 





















Sorry the pictures aren't that clear. I was trying to take the photos between a little bit of a rush in cars coming in. I also didn't realize they weren't as crisp until I put my name on them. #Oops. And they were taken on my fruit phone.


There was also a nice orange smelling bottle of hand sanitizer. It didn't leave my hands sticky or gross feeling, like some knockoffs / cheap gels do. This was smooth and nice smelling. Unfortunately, Amazon is selling a 1 gallon vat of it for $43.79 right now. Unless you're OCD and think you can use it as a refill somewhere, this would be a nice addition to the cache. Currently, there is nothing that says it's scented, there are no reviews and doesn't say anything about Prime shipping. I'm leery about wanting to say "go for it". Even the $173.79 four pack (one gallon) has no information. I wish I knew where the bottle I used came from (outside of the brand website).... 😞 


And by the price comparison, Amazon has the gallon jug cheaper than brand website by $1.20 before shipping / tax is filtered in. Although a local big box home improvement store has the gallon jug for $29 and change... Research counts!


























Again, the photos were taken on my fruit phone, so apologies for not having clarity. 


On an unrelatedably related note, I started using Crystal Mineral Deodorant Stick, Unscented, today. We'll see how that goes! 


Until next time's check in...


✌☮


Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!