Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Sunday, October 24, 2021

Happy shiny scary things?

 Out last night to put some trash in the recycle bin. Needed to open the garage because there's so many items along the walls, the way my mother parks her car, it's better to open the door and get to the bin then try to squish around everything. 

So it being relatively nice out, I had my phone in my pocket. I decided to walk to the end of the driveway. Owning an iPhone 11 (that does night mode shots), I was able to capture my neighbors' lawn ornaments.  The only editing I did to the photos, was to put my name on them. Everything else is WYSIWYG. 










"You know you're bored when..." That's the excitement of the night. Haha. 

I would have used my Canon, but I didn't feel like running inside and setting everything up. I wasn't even intending on walking around as it was... considering when I got back in, my mother says "did you get lost?" because she too thought I was only bringing garbage out and that was it. 

Meh... it happens. Sometimes you get squirrel moments.

Until the next time we think we left the gas on...


Cheers;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!