Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Call out the instigators

 Because there's something in the air
We've got to get together sooner or later
Thunderclap Newman. Something In The Air. 1969


I'm not calling out for a revolution. I'm calling out for a second day this week where my iPhone has picked up a strange blue light formation in the skies of Fort Myers. 

This morning's light show wasn't as prominent as it was on Monday. I had to actually go out to the balconies again to find the area from two days ago, and turn on my camera. I couldn't see the clouds with "just my eyes", as the brightness wasn't there. With the night /auto mode of my phone, I was able to take the pictures today.

I am including a "movement" shot, which I'm labeling it as "if I were moving my hand in any of the photos to create light flares or light movements, this photo would show what the trails would look like, while my camera shutters". It will be the second photo uploaded within this grouping.







I also went into another building for the last three to give a different perspective. In those, the left hand side of the photo is Fort Myers Beach area (kind of) and the right (where the blue is) is Sanibel and Captiva, where I was looking before. 

Again, the photos are clear enough that you can see everything in full sharpness and contrasts. If there was something wrong with anything, the foreground of the water and trees would be out of whack. That's also why I took a "moving" shot of sorts.. to show how the phone might pick up and flare out all the various bulbs in the picture.

So I totally need someone to explain this to me, outside my friend in Peabody saying "look up project blue beam sometime. There's been a lot of weird sightings lately". 

Well, here is my sighting.. something is going all bonkers and I can't explain it. 

Unless it's some jumbotron somewhere.. or as a particular set of people put it: "maybe it's opening week at a new community around here and this is how they attract attention" / "Kmart is having one last blue light special".

-enter facepalm wise cracks here-


Maybe I need to stop listening to Into the Fray at work?*


Until I can get this sorted...



Cheers;























* Nah. Lemme "just go fishin'" a bit more! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!