Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Saturday, January 21, 2023

Everything really goes in threes?

Thursday I was talking to a coworker about her upcoming wedding (February 4) and we were joking about decorations (she thinks she'll be getting more "yes" RSVPs than anticipated, and will have to scramble to buy more linens off Amazon and rent more tables and chairs).

Something came up relating to the decoration, and I told her she should get this Dragon "Your Butt Napkins My Lady Tin Sign" and hang it somewhere. 

She laughed and made some excuse not to get it, but when I saw the raccoon one, I immediately had to forward that to Emi, as she's had a raccoon incident at one of her jobs (long story short, she named him Meeko and was living in her office area for a while. Hopefully he has escaped and found his way).The response to the message from Emi was "YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I love that so much! 😁" and she went on to tell me about catching up on the DVDs I set her. If she buys it, she buys it, but I know she will be thinking about it. 

That was number one. 

Number two is the fact I saw that white Mitsubishi yesterday that has the crying animal on it. I had posted about it in the summer, so look backwards if you want to find it. 




I know the animal on the sticker is not a raccoon, but I think the timing is quite funny, since I haven't seen the car lately, and I was just talking about the butt napkin sign. Yes, I realize the only correlation to both instances is the animal referenced is a nocturnal trash thieves, but it's still something to discuss. Especially when you consider the timing of it all and the Mitsu being MIA for a while. 

I mean, usually there are certain cars you recognize on your daily commute because of their stickers and what not, and sometimes you see them every day. But when you stop seeing them for a while, you suddenly pay attention when they pop up again. 

Which means the big 4x4 needs to show up again.. the one with the political sticker and the vanity plate. I saw him about 2 weeks ago but hadn't seen him in a while either. 

The third thing that I wanted to talk about... now I forget. I should have written it down before I started this post because I had three things in mind to talk about. I hit the first two, but the last... completely fell out of my brain. I'm sure I'll remember it later. 

For now it's time to watch the rain clouds roll in and the birds go crazy. 

Stay sane.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!