Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Sunday, January 15, 2023

Haven't had the coffee yet

But I've had my smoothie. 

I started adding Organic Pomegranate Juice Powder from the Micro Ingredients brand to my smoothie. It oddly comes with a shrink wrapped scoop inside the bag, which is fine, but I've not come across that before. 

Of all the powders I've used, with all the scoopers buried inside, no scoop comes shrink wrapped. This was a first. So I had to semi dig it out and cut it open, wash both my hands and the scoop (because I think somehow heat or humidity got to the bag and warmed up some of the powder, causing it to stick together. Man, is it sticky). Then I was able to use it the next day in my morning drink. 

It's kind of still sticky, over a week later, but I think that also has to do with me doing so many things in the kitchen while I'm trying to make my liquid breakfast. Once added to the blender, I have to be careful because it doesn't all blend evenly. Due to it becoming clumpy in liquid, it does stick to the sides of the blender sometimes, so I have to spoon that bit out. I don't mind that it does that, it's still drinkable. 

As a whole, depending on what else is in my drink, there is a sweetness factor now to the smoothie. Not the stevia / fake sweetness everyone is used to from the protein powders, but a fruit sweetness you can't put your finger on. Like a natural sweet. I'm not looking for fillings in my teeth, but I'm looking for something "healthy" to help me with some challenges. And stay not sick.

Which brings me to why I said I haven't had my coffee yet.

It's 49° out right now. It was colder over night. 

So cold, I had condensation on the inside of my bedroom window this morning.

No, I didn't take a picture because my dumb ass wiped the water droplets off and then thought to provide proof we got a little chilly here. 

I've got to be the 30 watt bulb among the hundred watt case some times...

There goes "proof or it didn't happen"! Maybe the next time I'll start my morning routine first (smoothie, coffee) and then take blog pictures because it doesn't work the other way around, apparently. 

Even though I saw it, I don't believe it was warm enough in my room overnight (with the heat off), that condensation arrived on my window. I am not a scientist nor do I play one on TV, so it still is something weirdly odd. 

I think I want to jump in the shower now, as it's 9:53am, I've finished my liquid breakfast, and I'm sitting in front of an open window hoping not to get sick.....

Until I learn a lesson in change....

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!