Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Wednesday, January 25, 2023

- Enter head scratch moment here -

 It's 6:53am on January 25, 2023 as I start writing this blog post. I need to try to not spend 3 hours writing it because I've got to drink my coffee and get ready for work. 

But..

WTF Yahoo: Front page news has "Hurricane Ian Wednesday updates"? From the News Press, with yesterday's date? (see here if the link is still relevant by 7pm tonight)

I'm confused. 




Who is not doing their job on your end? Why is the article talking about there being no make up days in November and the curfew is in effect - just like a boil water notice? Did we not pass Christmas a month ago? This makes no sense. 

Even all the comments on the bottom of the page are questioning the legitimacy of the people behind the postings. How can someone in the news room not realize this is a past event that ruined a lot of lives? 

There are way too many times you've got to look at something and be like  because it just doesn't make sense when a "reputable" (lol) business posts news about a storm update from four months ago. 

I really have no words to try to explain this. It's either too early, my coffee isn't kicking in, or some glitch in the Matrix happened and we're going to hell, again, and it'll be worse off? 

I don't know. I've got to get ready for work though,

Try to stay safe??


Cheers;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!