Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Saturday, February 4, 2023

I don't know if it's "talk about it", or it's "someone finally noticed it"...

... But they finally fixed the sprinkler head that was broken after the hurricane. 






I know I talked about it a few posts ago, saying how the week the flood waters receded on our street, the landscapers came by to pick up all the debris and hacked the sprinkler head away. 

Well, when I got home this past Wednesday, there was a brand new water spout put in. Although, I don't know if it's the same one that was previously there, only hot glued back on... or if this is a whole new pipe. Either way, we should be getting water to no plants at the moment, as there's nothing growing in that spot. 

Just wanted to provide an update for anyone interested. 

Camera used: The now renewed / refurbished / outdated Canon EOS Rebel T7i
Editing Software: Adobe Photoshop CS5, of which doesn't exist anymore since you now have to pay yearly for it. 
    All I did to the photos was add my name and did auto correct.. so it looks weird still... too warm on my laptop but this is just an update. 

It's getting warm out right now, in the 70s. All my friends are freezing up north where it's minus degrees. 

So I'm sending warm thoughts their way...

Until they all thaw out and I get to see them again...

Cheers;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!