Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Saturday, July 27, 2024

Have a hot but magical day!

It's currently 95° out and I'm wearing my three quarter length sleeved Dio Holy Diver shirt.




Come to find out, the specific shirt I am wearing doesn't exist on Amazon. Or the official Dio store for that matte. Guess it was made specifically for the Hologram tour?? 

I mean, it exists on the Dio site, but it's a different quote on the back. 

Amazon doesn't have any three quarter length sleeves; just the short sleeve or hoodie. Each with a completely different quote as well.

The quote on the shirt I am wearing says:
"Between the velvet lies
There's a truth that's hard as steel
The vision never dies
Life's a never ending wheel"

While the official site version says:
"Like the eyes of a cat 
In the black and blue
Something is coming for you
Look out!"

Amazon's versions have various other quotes.  

But that's not the point of my post today. My point is it's hot as hell and I'm wearing a long sleeved shirt.

I've also got pictures of mushrooms. 

Using an iPhone 11, the only editing I did was put my name on the photos (in Photoshop). 











I didn't want to run inside and get my Canon camera as I had already been outside to get the mail.

As much as it pains me to say this, "ease of use of the cell phone" won out, as running in and out of the house would have meant I needed to "let the cool air out" by opening the doors. I was already out; as much as there was a need to get the (in my opinion) better camera, I was also too lazy. 

*Shrugs* It happens. 

My mother said that these are similar mushrooms to what we had growing outside our front door in the potted plant she was watering. I've posted those too, they are somewhere on my blog. 

I guess now that we are knee deep in the rainy season, the Saharan Dust will bring interesting spores over so maybe that will be filler for the plants here and we will get more blooming items, including various fungi. That's going to be fun to watch what pops up. *Rolls eyes*. If anyone feels the need to want to try any of this, it's fair game.. don't blame me if you get a bad trip or end up in the hospital. I'm just the photo messenger.

I don't know what else to write about at the moment, so I guess I'll leave it here. 

At the end of the day, remember to make it magical.


Cheers;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!