Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Saturday, July 13, 2024

I didn't see a Deadhead sticker on a Cadillac...

 .. But I saw an anime character on a Kia Soul:




There are so many on Amazon to choose from, and not knowing what type of character this really is, I don't know what to link to.

A unicorn head on a Dodge Challenger:






Same thing goes with the unicorn. I didn't know what exactly to type in, so choose whatever you like: Unicorns

And a "Human * Kind (Be Both)" on a Van.




I found the Human*Kind on Amazon, so the link is here

There are other ones as well, located here

Oh, the joys of traveling every day, seeing various cars and what they're promoting. 

I haven't seen the crying marsupial lately, but the guy who got the FJB sticker also got a new car. I'm not linking to that because this is the only line I'm getting presidentially political with. I like to stay positively neutral with regards to the state of the Democrats and Republicans on my blog, so please forgive me for even mentioning this. The whole point of my bringing it up is how many times I see the same cars on my drive or what people are placing in a large view for others to know about. There's a place for everything, and I'm trying to not get one audience over another. 

Although, some of my postings are rather hippyish... which can be seen as positive or negative. At least that can be more accepted than me speaking about a specific party, given the context, really. 

It really is dependent on what is being referenced, I suppose, as there is a podcast I'm listening to (Unsolved Murders: True Crime Stories - it's on the Spotify app as it's a Spotify Original, but I'm listening to it on Apple Podcasts), This series interlaces known facts with updated information / what the incident would look and sound like in today's mind. It's really good - first episode out of the gate was about the Axe Man of New Orleans, but the one I'm listening to now is about William Justus Goebel, former governor of Kentucky (he was in office 1887-1900 [his death]). This is the episode where they're comparing his rise to political fame to those who were trying to get the presidency in 2016 (when the episode was created). So far, the episode doesn't swing left, right or middle. They are choosing how to show old vs new and let you decide how you want to vote. But, the main takeaway is how Goebel died - as Biggie said, "Who Shot Ya?" (track 17).

 Okay, turning around.

The post I made about Plant People and the various gummies they produce, I was in Sprouts today and took a picture of the shelf:




Everything is on sale this weekend, so it goes back to doing a price compare. How do you really want to spend your money - support a brick and mortar, the actual brand on the brand site, or a big boy online retailer? Subscribe and save vs one and done? It's all in what you feel you're able to do, to be happy and healthy. 

Weather is changing. Time to wrap this up. 

Until next time, stick it to the car! 

Cheers;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!