Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Let's do some reading! Part 2

 I didn't want to do an after thought edit on this morning's post (https://tehpatchrambleson.blogspot.com/2024/07/lets-do-some-reading.html) because I've currently got a whole 10 views on it, and don't want to confuse anyone who may have already seen it.

So.. an addendum to all the fun suggestions for my friend Rachael:

She emailed me while I was at work, giving her updated socials:
  • Facebook - "Rachael Adam" (I don't have FB, so I'm sure if you search "Rachael Adam Sangre", she should pop up).
  • Instagram - rachael.adam264
  • Rachael's personal Amazon link - http://mybook.to/82BK2En (I think this is how she keeps track of all books sold).
If you haven't checked out this morning's post, please go back one level and read it. 

If you have read this morning's post, what's stopping you from finding Rachael on social or buying her book (via her personal link or this link)?? 

Okay, now go read!

Cheers;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!