Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Sunday, March 28, 2021

"I love coffee, I love tea"

 "I love the java jive and it loves me
Coffee and tea and the jivin and me
A cup, a cup, a cup, a cup, a cup!"
©️ Milton Drake & Ben Oakland
(made 'famous' by The Ink Spots)
1940


Random song of the day to go with the last post regarding the blended coffee drink I've started making at home. 

As promised, I've got pictures.
All taken with an iPhone 11.
 









Just to recap the ingredients: 

Putting everything together:
  • Splash of creamer
  • 1 cup of ice (roughly)
  • 1 can of cold brew
  • Again, blend on puree until airy. I've also aerated it for a second afterwards.
  • Pour in a cup big enough to make people jealous
  • Add whip cream. *

* As Winston Churchill once said, "If you're going through hell keep going", and Rodney Atkins continued that line with "Don't slow down if you're scared don't show it You might get out before the devil even knows you're there". 


* Okay, not the right song to match with cawfee tawk, but I figure, the whip cream has to make the drink, right? If they offer it at the coffee chain, you might as well dole it out for the home use too. I'm already going to hell... might as well do one more thing to keep the first class ticket non-refundable. 


What else can I say? This is part of the reason I'm a fat kid trying to lose weight. I can't deny the fact I had a lot of fattening food today and every day of my life. Gotta make use of running around work, sweating in the heat, some days. Expend calories, take in twice as much. Which shouldn't happen. But everyone is entitled to a cheat day. 


Or days.



Until I find a better way to diet, take care of yourselves. Happy drinking.


Cheers;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!