Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Wholesale | resale | Everyone's buying online?

 While I was out in the shopping adventure over the weekend (see the post from the other day), I failed to mention how I went in to one of the boutiques and it had a lot of interestingly odd home decorations. A lot of "adult" (aka sarcastic / grown up humor) hand towels and candles. 

Upon getting home and telling someone today about a couple of the kitchen towels, I decided to look the decor up on Amazon. Lo and behold, I found a couple, and they range in price, depending on what exactly you're looking for (and the store I was in and took the pictures at, had the Amazon listed price of over $12 depending on towel.. like the oven one is $14 in store and Amazon has it for $14.95. difference of almost a dollar, but you're going to pay that in tax in person. Might end up as a wash?)

Proof in point
(all photos taken with the Canon Rebel EOS T7i):





There were so many more, but I can't find them all on Amazon, not for lack of trying.

The candles were sassy and smart-assy. I searched for the company and came up with close to an entire page. 


Because some of the product names are funny as hell.




At least I think they are. Notice upper left "Because Children". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!