Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Saturday, December 4, 2021

"Good day, sunshine...."

 I had one of those days yesterday, where I clocked 12 and a half hours but got paid for 12 (thirty minute lunch taken out). Being up and ready to roll at 5am, my co-worker and I were driving around at 6, looking for tables to complete our setup for the weekend. 

As the side note and context to why we were there so early, the day prior (me having spent another 10 ½ hours there) was utilized setting up for an multi vender extravaganza where the room was set up wrong. We were using just a diagram and didn't use the request form, so instead of 30 tables (25 six foot tables and 5 eight foot tables), we went off lines on the paper and set out 20 eight foot tables. When I got the call late in the afternoon that we royally fudged up, it was a quick scamper for me to set my Friday morning activities and make phone calls to see what can be done to fix the oops of the furniture. 

So the agreed upon time was 5:30, even though we were both there early due to wanting to make it right. We needed to be able to gather all the tables we needed, along with linens and whatever else, to set up a room that shouldn't hold that many tables while meeting with the resident at 8am. Yes, 3 hours was needed to fix it because we ended up running all over the world (literally) to find what little inventory we have. 

Therefore, to get back on track to why I'm posting pictures, we were driving around and ended up taking the scenic route to get somewhere, as it is oddly enough faster to get out the main drive. 

Except when it is the scenic route to see the waters of the Caloosahatchee and the sun is coming up. 6 o'clock yesterday morning, we were welcomed by these pictures.

all pictures taken on an iPhone 11








I know the first one is blurry. It's an action shot where we were driving, but you can see in the distance the sun rise. I guess this is one of the "good" reasons for having a phone that takes night shots? The focal point can be changed to see multi leveled things, but it also can capture what you want without problem. I'm still not throwing my Canon away, but if these type of pictures can happen when you least expect it, fine. I'll take it. 

I've also got a video, so even with that, there is a decent capture, except there is a slight pixilation / residue when I zoom out for wide screen.



I'm not thrilled with the total video, but it suits its purpose. You hear the gas guzzling flatbed in the background.




Until next time where I'm looking at sunsets or something else...

Stay revolving.

Cheers; 





See also:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!