Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Friday, December 24, 2021

Well.. dang

I'm so mad at myself. 

I took my camera with me to work today because I knew I'd have slow enough of a day, I could take an extra 15 minutes of a lunch and ride around campus to take pictures. 

Well.. the little bit that I captured, came out crappy. 

This is what happens when you set the knob for "auto" and "landscape" and don't look at the pictures after you take them. I wasn't paying too much attention and now that I'm home looking at them, they're all washed out, some don't make sense, and others don't have much focus. 

I'll post them, but don't hate me because they look like junk. I'm not proud. I've done nothing to these photos except put my name on them. 








The only thing maybe I can say "didn't come out like doodoo" is the giant dragonfly I saw hanging out above a fire alarm box across from my desk area.







I mean, if it was big enough for me to have seen it on the other side of the room, the pictures don't do it justice. Again, not proud of the lack of quality on this lot. Must be the karma for bringing my camera with me. 

I used my Canon EOS Rebel T7i DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens for all the above pictures.

Next time, I'll #tryharder.


Until then, happy festivus fot the restofus? 

Cheers;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!