Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Thursday, August 3, 2023

Guess who's back...

.. Back again...


Turtle's back. Tell a friend...


Everybody.... 


Okay, so I've got a cross between Eminem's "Without Me" and Backstreet Boy's "Everybody" running through my head right now and it is a matter of time before someone wins.

The turtle was about 3 doors down (not the band) from where I saw him the other day, even though he was facing the opposite end of the road when he was trying to break into an apartment. I think he was tired of looking for crazy at that end of the block, so he decided to turn around and try somewhere else. 

I had seen him when I was driving by the unit, as I was going to be parking in the next driveway. So the first picture is how "far" I was (see arrow). 

Only edit was a sharpen and my name. WYSIWYG. 











That's not the first thing I saw today. 

While at work, I was at the front desk as I had dropped something off, and the receptionist and I were talking. 

All of a sudden we heard noise. It sounded like rain on a tin roof or someone tapping on metal. 

We just couldn't tell. 

I went towards the sound and the receptionist followed me. 

Out in to the lobby and to the front door we go. 

Adventuring??? 


No; we just found the root of the noise. 

It wasn't more pipes overflowing (like we've been having problems with) or tiles being melted off the roof. 

It was an iguana trying to get in the building. 




The video was shot "on an iPhone" (11), edited in Pinnacle and put to YouTube. The music is stock music in Pinnacle. 

We didn't let the guy in, but when it was safe to walk outside, we saw him haul ass to the other side of the building.

I wish I still had my camera running because the way he ran... there is no way to describe it. 

Imagine those horror movies where the possessed being gets down on all fours and spider walks either towards you or out of the picture. 

The iguana didn't spider walk, but he took that type of shape. Almost like a reverse spider walk. He stayed normally upright. 

Except he ran on his toes like a fire ant crawled in a place it didn't belong. 

Off to the races, he disappeared from sight and we don't know where he went to. Hopefully not to be caught as someone's dinner. 

He probably was someone's pet because he wasn't the typical scaled iguana I've seen around. But he's as big as the ones that fall off trees during a cold snap.

See.. when I talked about it the other day... I made it happen. 

Kind of.

I guess it's like something Billy said in his memoirs.. if you think about changing something, it can happen. I'm highly paraphrasing because I've started listening to the audio book again. The context relates to the dreams James Paul had and how it relates to Billy and the dreams Billy had relating to James Paul. How they both dreamt similar things and James Paul helping Billy see things differently. Everything from 1967 onwards were due to dreams and thinking about how to improve and go on with the new lot of life you were given.

Okay, squirrel moment over. 

But yeah. Talk about things and it'll happen. 

I wonder what will be next????


Until I figure it out.

Cheers;










See Also (music):
* Eminem Without Me (track 10) The Eminem Show
* Backstreet Boys Everybody (track 04) Backstreet Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!