Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Saturday, December 30, 2017

"I got drama, can't be stolen"

"Everybody knows me now"
David Bowie


The subject line popped in my head while I was writing a rather long winded remark to a friend of mine. Drama free is the place to be... if you're not of this Earth. I'm still waiting for the other foot to drop, so someone needs to be able to catch me when I fall.

I've been a bit slow on the promise of Christmas Day pictures, but I have a reasonably good excuse. I've been working 40 hours a week for the past three weeks.

Therefore, a little late, I shall call this a "slow news day" photo dump:

The new New Year's Eve ball drop?

It's no Yellow Ribbon, but it'll do?

"Look out my window, what do I see?"

Peanut's daddy is taunting him

Peanut heard his name in the other room


*Photos taken with my "old" Canon EOS Rebel T3 Digital SLR Camera.



Be good to yourself on this last weekend of the year.



Cheers;





See Also:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!