Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Monday, December 25, 2017

"I've been watching you"

"A la la la la long, a la la la la long long li long long long
C'mon
A la la la la long, a la la la la long long li long long long
Hey"
- © Inner Circle, Sweat


I know it's not some dance hall or bedroom, but it must be a holiday because I've been watching a character across the street watch me use my computer all this week.




Pictures taken on a Canon EOS Rebel T3 Digital SLR Camera using a Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens


Today is Christmas and there is no snow. Again.

Oh wait, this is Florida. Nevermind... apparently snow doesn't come this far south...

So my question is, why is it that Bumble The Abominable Snowman has been giving me some weird stalker eyes lately? How is he staying fresh and free in 80 degree heat? Doesn't he need snow? It's been a long time since I've watched Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer & the Island of Misfit Toys or any other Rudolph movie, so I'm sure I am missing the part where Bumble retires to The Sunshine State.

I have to admit, watching my neighbors put up seasonal statues never fail to amaze me, since they're renters and the kids are a PITA (we once got rocks thrown at our cars and the boys called us a few dirty names at the same time). The family gets creative with their holidays as Halloween had a few scarecrows. Other months had their own bush coverings.

At any rate, I am really making this post rather short because I'm due to go to a friends' house in 20 minutes for a Christmas Day get together. I'll see what happens later tonight... maybe we'll go out walking around and I'll snag pictures of lit houses.

Happy Happy y'all be be good.




Cheers;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!