Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Saturday, December 1, 2018

"When you were here before Couldn't look you in the eye"

[...]
"I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo.
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here."
© Radiohead
From the album Pablo Honey


Emily saw a little snowman figurine on our boss' desk last night. She thought the eyes were creepy as all hell. Since I was working alone today, I figured I'd give her a little show. I went into the office, snapped the following picture (on my phone) and texted her with the comment "Boo, bish". Her response? "lmao".



I'll have to go back in the office at some point this week and take a full picture of the little guy. He's about 6 inches high, give or take. A pretty good snowman. I totally forgot to bring my Canon with me today - there's been a sailboat docked in the middle of the water near where I work, for close to 2 weeks. I should take a ride into the job tomorrow with the camera and get a picture of the boat while it's still there. We keep joking the owner of the boat probably can't afford to live where I am, so his next best option is to be close to it... in the waters. Either way, it's pretty cool that no one has told him to ship off yet. 

As I'm writing this, I've got 90s alt rock playing on YouTube. It's the free app on the Roku, but guess what's on? Nirvana's version "The Man Who Sold The World" from their MTV Unplugged In New York album. I forgot how good they did this song. Truly solid stuff. There's a behind the scenes doc that showed up on the online video channel Last month. I think it happened to be the 25th anniversary of the taping. I keep meaning to see the whole thing (it's over 30 minutes), as I started the first 10 minutes because I had to go to work. It's about how the concert went down and how far in his head Kurt was, as well as how the group really wasn't jiving too well together at that point. Of course, it's not in my watch list anymore (I stupidly must have deleted it), and I can't find it in a search engine. I forget the title, so it's kind of hard. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, shoot me a message. Thanks.

That's it for now. I'll post updates soon.


Cheers;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!