Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Sunday, December 30, 2018

"Will all the cacti find a home"

Hehe.. the first thing Amazon suggested to me today (in home decor) was a lot of cactus theme elements. Is it a sign I must move out west and join the natives in their desert heat? Just because I've been surrounded by palm trees lately, doesn't mean I'm looking to go succulent.



I just wanted to see what the 2018 year end deals were, because I'm seriously tempted to cash in my survey site winnings and get myself one of the Canon T7 bundles, finally. Sadly, higher end cameras are not part of the deal today. *sad face*

But what's part of my blog today, is a group of photos I took yesterday from work. All around campus, because I was there working, and was roaming around during off time.

*All photos taken on a Canon DSLR EOS Rebel T3

From a happy looking elf, tree and manatee mural:
 
























To a bird contingent that Emily always gets excited over:

 

 


















And a couple more birds in between:
 

























I also got the opportunity to set for a dance last night. About 80 people were set to show up. Disco, anyone?
(P.S.: don't mind the ladder in one of the pictures)

 

 

 

















And finally, in the name of Baby Jesus, Amen!



May you live long and prosper.


Cheers;






See also (aka post title):
David Bowie Eight Line Poem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!