Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Saturday, June 25, 2022

Drivy talkie?

If you talk about something it'll happen... 

Yesterday morning on my way to work, I passed the car that has the "Please don't honk" sticker. It's not a Honda, it's a Mitsubishi Mirage. I happened to see the car around the same area I saw it the day before, too. 




It is actually quite funny how there are times you see something once (and it could be forgetful), and then there are times you see something twice (and it could be memorable). I wonder if Monday I'll see it again. 

If I do, I know that person is local enough that they have a similar commute. 

Just wanted to update, so until I see it again, happy driving!


Cheers;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!