Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Saturday, June 11, 2022

I seriously need to learn to use...

 ... my Fotodiox Macro Extension Tube better, since obviously I failed this morning. 

Trying to do something interesting, I snapped a few pictures of the water droplets that formed on the drying mattafter I made my smoothie*.

Not having amazing light in my kitchen and not trying to hook up all the contraptions (a tripod, an external light source, the external shutter remote), I took it upon myself to tell my brain to make my arms not shake enough so I could use my camera. 

Well... out of 35 pictures, no one wanted to play nice together and I only have a couple stills where the H2O looks pretty cool against the textured background of the drying matt.

An HP laptop not designed for photo editing, all I did was put everything in Photoshop to put my name on them. Otherwise, WYSIWYG from my Canon T7i







I know it's not the best because I wasn't really trying. I thought the droplets were cool and wanted to see what I could get with my macro lens and camera. I know they aren't the best, but I've learned a valuable lesson: you like it, you want to capture it? Slow down and get the correct gear. Don't try to let your head tell you otherwise. 






Until I can figure out some more stuff to do... 


Cheers;



* I'm still trying the "subscribe and save" on Amazon for the Orgain Organic Protein + Superfoods Powder, Vanilla Bean but every time I have "send every month", someone lately asks me if I want to go to Costco. So I end up buying the bigger tub as it was on sale the last two times I went to the warehouse. Now I've got a couple saved, I've gone to "send once every two months". I may end up switching back to monthly because it really does last the month. We'll see. 

I also have been trying other recipes too, as my mom saw one online that uses a frozen banana cocoa powder, coffee, peanut butter, milk and the protein power. Plus ice. My friend Tay says he drinks something similar all the time and loves it. I think I have a slight allergy to peanut butter or I keep using too much because it turns my stomach. But trying the McCafe Paris Café as the coffee, I can taste the java and it has a weird aftertaste. As blended as everything is, I can taste the coffee and it's not overly amazing. Yet, the coffee with just creamer is fine. Not "zomg, I am throwing out all my other K-Cups" amazing, but good enough that I'll rotate it in with my other brands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!