Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Saturday, October 29, 2022

Buckle up, we're gonna need a faster car.

- Enter redneckery here -  

So the other day, I'm stopped at a light, I look over to my right and there's this little hoopdee with a bunch of stickers on the passenger window. 

The one that caught my eye and made me immediately giggle, take my phone out, and send the picture to people, was the suggestion of getting the right hell out of the area, quick. There's backwards shenanigans afoot and you don't want to mess with it: 




The text I received from my friend Cat (hi Cat), was what we all immediately think :




To which I had to agree - without saying anything but "omg: Paddle faster 😂", she knew where I was going with the text. 

I found that exact sticker on Amazon. It's a six inch sticker that is selling for $5.89 with free delivery. There are so many other versions on the site, so choose what you want if you want comic relief. 

If you don't understand the reference, might I suggest a 1972 Burt Reynolds / Jon Voight movie

I'm telling you.. the things I see either going to work or driving home. I passed a car the other day, where I recognized the vanity plate. The owner got a new car (must have gotten the other destroyed in the hurricane), and decided to upgrade to a higher vehicle. The last car was a Kia or something of that size, and the new one is a pickup. Again, I only knew of the car because the Florida vanity plate - I'm not giving it out, but it's recognizable when you see it. I then had to think what else was on the car because they had stickers on it. When I talked it out (I had taken a video of the previous car with stickers and sent it to my friend), I realized what was missing in the other stuff: They had political stickers on the back window. This new car did not, as of the day I saw it. Previously, the back window held 3 right leaning Wig supporting exclamations and it was pretty loud of a non rebel yell. 

I don't like to show support for one side because I'm not for all the people trying to run this country, so I'm not posting the sticker, as I don't want to be lumped into that bracket of hate. I'll rag on someone, sure, but I don't believe in the madness and crazy of a certain Cheeto. Nor do I believe the other side right now and think he's god either. They both have done things and I'll stay neutrally charged. Vote a different person instead of adding fuel to the hatred fire. 

I guess in a way, since it's the primary election season, go out and rock the vote with a quote?




At least we all then can start getting the country back track to get out of some negativity we are in?

I'm torn to continue this subject because I don't like getting political all the time. There are some subjects my friends and I talk about (Shawn), but putting it all out here is not something I like to do. I want to stay neutral. So Switzerland I will be. 

Until I can figure out how to post stuff and not piss people off, stay sane, y'all.

Cheers;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!