Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Water, water, everywhere, can we finally drink?

 Allegedly last night the area lifted it's "boil water" notice, so as of this morning, it's "safe" to finally drink it. 

I'm not too sure all the water in the tap or the fridge line is safe yet, so I think we're still going to be using bottled water until we run everything through. 

Tonight after I get home from work, I'll change the filter in our refrigerator, but we will have to be mindful about the sinks. 

I don't know who else had their water ban lifted, but it does sound promising since other areas had been boil free for the past few days. 

Here's to drinking! (?)



Cheers;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!