Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Monday, December 20, 2010

I'm gonna nick yer plants...

I "snuck" across the street today and took a better picture of the banner my neighbour hung yesterday. They're still crap quality, but I was in a rush. It's cold out, and I was wearing slippers on my feet. Thank goodness I had mail to put out... or I'd not have a reasonable "excuse" to be out there and snap a few photos!

  

There is a string of lights around the banner, that aren't on at the moment. But those are the lights I took a picture of last night.

now you know the REST of the story...

Page two...


Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!