Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Oh... Hell no.

I'm sorry, but not only is this tacky, but it's fucking disgraceful.




These three pictures are the outcome of what my neighbour did this afternoon. Now that its dark, you get a sense of what he did. The first picture was taken on my front stoop. The bottom two are from my dining room table. It's what you see if you were to look directly outside from any point in my living and dining rooms.

Now the question is, how can I politely tell him that it's disgraceful and I don't want to look at it? Or, can I wish for Santa to not bring me gifts this year, and that the only gift I would want is for these lips of a botched lighted mass be taken down December 27? I'm all for Christmas lights, as long as they're done with taste. But for the sake of all things good, what the fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!