Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Friday, March 8, 2013

Come here, sit with me

Tell me your dreams...

New picture to do a daily dump with... Posted to my Instagram, I thought I'd share it here.




















Came out pretty interesting, as it was a quick shot. Only filter I used on it was the "X-Pro", I think. Otherwise I contrasted it, and WYSIWYG. Nice capture for the middle of the day!


Deal of the day: I've been getting a lot of emails from Musician's Friend. Years ago, I did some buying on their site. I ended up purchasing a clip on tuner for my acoustic guitar. Something similar to this: Intellitouch PT20 Clip On Tuner Black. They've got good deals when you can get it, especially if you're a music person. The tuner has lasted me so long already, and I've not had to replace it. True, I don't use my guitar as much as I should, but where it's got to be 10 years old already, it's suited its purpose.

244232_Musician's Friend Logo [125x40]

I would love to be able to have my own studio again. The corner of my bedroom used as an office space is just too tight to do anything. From what I've seen on the site, they've got pretty decent recording items. Well worth getting in to, if you have the means...


Cheers;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!