Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Twihard. With a Sparkle

Well, that was interesting. 115 minutes after watching Twilight: Breaking Dawn part 2, I want my Redbox code back. Although there was some interesting folks cast in this one (Noel Fisher and Rami Malek anyone?), I'm not a fan of the blood suckers of the glitter kind. Nor am I the fan of their "enemy". I like vampire movies, I like wolf movies. I don't like the mascara wearing, all jeweled up and honey, I am DAZZLING! all you can eat thirst quenchers. I'll take Ann Rice and Charlaine Harris' vamps any day, over these! Thankyouverymuch.

I'm not going to sit here and spoil the movie for anyone who hasn't seen it. I do know you people are out there, reading this. But I will say: be prepared to get a very disjointed first 30 minutes of the movie and watch it be heavily laced with CGI. More so than the first 4. That's not to say it was done shoddy. Actually, it was. It really was confusing as hell. I think I could have done better production in my sleep. Hell, I could have produced, written and directed better on a Macro System's Casablanca! Although.... there was a nice piano in the Cullen residence....

If you don't watch one vampire movie this year, don't watch this. Especially if you haven't seen the first 4.


Cheers;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!