Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Saturday, July 1, 2023

"You know what they say about curiosity, right?"

"It kills the potential of a really good horror movie"


Okay, to give context, someone at work the other day asked for my blog link, as they were curious as to what shenanigans I do over here. I said "you know what they say about curiosity, right?" and they looked at me a little wearily. We all know the old adage, but I figured I'd change it up a bit by saying "it ruins the potential of a really good horror movie". 

Don't laugh if you don't want to, but think about it. How does a really lousy thriller / horror always go? Some dumb dumb always gets the "hmm..." bug and before you know it, there's a subplot of a psycho chasing people through the woods with a pick axe or some thing. 

I'm just calling it like it is... forget the cat. End the cheap movie genre. 😅


Well, I tried the Apple Lightning to USB3 Camera Adapter since updating my phone to 16.5.1.  Sure enough, the glitch is fixed. That makes me happy since I don't use it a lot but I know now I don't have to throw it out because it's an invalid piece of equipment Apple makes. 

This is not the 30 pin USB charger from an iPhone 4. It's the lightning adapter, so until they make it a USB-C and I update my phone to the new requirements, I'd like to know the technology I have is still in working order. 

Which brings me to another subject.

Leave now if you don't carry a spare tin foil hat in your back pocket. We're about to go on a ride that some people don't agree with. This is next level conspiracy. 

You've been warned. 


Tay sent me his audio copy of The Memoirs of Billy Shears: The Nine After 9-09 Edition. I don't know how he got it (I mean, he must have purchased it, but from what site, I don't know. I didn't ask) so I don't know how some sites put out books on CD / MP3, but, the version Tay gave me was a single 15 hour and 30 minute track. 

Which means, putting this on the (now third party seller for a lot of money) RCA 4GB MP3 Player with Flipout USB and Display, I can't skip around to where I leave off when I shut my car off. 

Yes, my car has a USB port to play stuff on thumb drives, but I can't use it to charge my phone - the car sees that port as only another media port. When I plug my phone into it, my phone goes wonky and not only won't charge, but the car display reads "no media detected" or something like that. 

So thumb drives it is. 

The audio book being well over the allotted time I'd like, I can't just spend my 25 minute car ride holding down the "seek" button until I reach the chapter I ended on previously. Trust me, I tried that for 2 days and by the time I got to work or got home, I was only able to listen to 10 minutes. 

Good thing for editing software. I was able to put the track into Audacity and split every chapter into its own track. Now I just need to edit the head and tail for blank spots. I've already got the 96 tracks on my MP3 player as separate entities, but I didn't edit them for the fade in or out. That's what I have to do this weekend. 

I have questions I need to go over with Tay at some point (if he ever gets back online. He's gone rogue again). I was already familiar with the PID Theory (Paul is Dead). I heard about it in college. I saw some posts online regarding Paul's death, so hearing the narrator (Gregory Paul Martin) describe the event, there was a few things I didn't know about the before or after. 

Now that I'm almost two hours in to the story, it is making sense - all the songs the Beatles have sung. The original "intent" (sweet / poppy / etc) isn't there since you can tell there was a point where the buttons flipped and they went from G rated happy to almost R rated double meanings. The examples in the book are too big to start naming here, but the explanation of certain elements of each song are more clear. 

Ever notice there's a lot of gun references? Drug references? It's not there for a rhyming scheme. As a piece of the audio says, the back masking was done for full truth effect (about Paul's death). Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds is just the tip of the "we're really on a drug trip" iceberg, but it's being covered up by the story of it being young Julian's artwork. According to what I'm listening to, there was a lot of undercover drug instances with the band. 

Just like there's probably more Beatles children out there then people want to admit to (allegedly the boys were very virile in their early traveling days).

I'm not 100% familiar with the complete works of Lewis Carroll, however, it's stated in this audiobook that the band was akin to frequenting Alice in Wonderland stories as a frame of reference to a lot of their songs. They'd alternate that with mysticism (Aleister Crowley) like a lot of bands in the late 60s did, but the focus was on lines from Alice books. There's a lot of reference in this audio book to that. 

I didn't realize the songs had so many other references. Again, I'm not well read with Lewis Carroll. Sure, I've seen the various iterations of Alice movies, but I've not read the stories. You get more meaning out of paper some days. 

Which is why I'm going to need to listen to the Memoirs book several more times before I can really start putting more together. Like I said, I've got a lot to ask Tay about and I'm roughly 2 hours in to the story. 

Yesterday I finished the chapter describing Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band cover and what each of the people represent of the total image (celebrities, people they respect, etc). It's wild, when explained in a different context. 

You don't realize all the hidden meanings until it's literally laid out in front of you. 

Allegedly there was a look alike contest for Paul because the band knew they needed a sacrificial lamb, and when Paul met Billy, Paul got scared because he knew his time would be up shortly. Billy looked slightly like Paul, but it was the mannerisms and singing that Billy could get behind 100% (minus the throat singing). A lot of the songs between 1964 and 1966 were made because Paul was terrified and having nightmares about his death. How Bill received those dreams to know Paul's antics, that's for the book to continue on with. 

All in all, I'm definitely going to need to listen to this again. Especially now that I'm editing the tracks, it's going to be so much more manageable to actually pay attention to and write down my questions for Tay.

If you've got time or are a music junkie, dive into a piece of conspiracy history (acrostics or not). Maybe you too will figure things out and won't need any of the drugs used when the songs were originally released. 

The Memoirs of Billy Shears by Thomas E. Uharriet (Author), Gregory Paul Martin (Foreword), Billy Shears (Contributor)

The Memoirs of Billy Shears: The Nine After 9-09 Edition by Thomas E. Uharriet (Author), Billy Shears (Author), Gregory Paul Martin (Narrator)


Take care of yourselves and be weary of the people you're meeting on the street....


Cheers;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!