Friendly reminder that comments are welcome, but please don't link to other sites in your text unless it's to your personal (social network) page or relevant to the post. Thank you!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

That'll do, pig. That'll do.

It's 8:43 pm. Do you know where your animal sacrifice is?

I've yet to attempt any form of sleep since my entry during the wee hours of the morning. I've gone out at various times of the day, and to an unfortunate (but in a way, really fortunate) dismay, there is no dead body anywhere on my property. I'm glad that I did not find some half eaten cat or squirrel or other small beasty because I honestly don't know what I would have done.

So... there was no write up in the Emptyprise. No bones to account for, and the last time I slept was for 25 minutes, about twenty four hours ago.

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!